With the site created and the theme installed, it’s time to run the server and create content.
How to access the API?
You need to get a JWT token first. This token is valid for 15min.
To refresh the token, you need to reach the
- scalability: Add new probes components in a matter of minutes.
- api: RESTful API to communicate with Mug’N Soft components.
- single binary, no database: Each components comes as a single binary which make it easy to deploy. No external database required. Values are stored in an embedded KV store.
- tagging: Organize your data easily with tags.
- advance alerting: Avoid fake alert by setting timeout or/and “number of retries and retry interval”.
- live view: See in real-time the scenario log as it is being run automatically or on-demand.
- security: inter-process SSL communication, HTTPS navigation, password encryption.
Already itching to install it? Jump ahead to Installing Mugnsoft